TJW from our “Stourbridge” location, offers a one stop solution for all of your water jet cutting requirements. We have specialist engineers with the ability to profile any material, with thorough material optimisation advice. We provide this service to both industrial and domestic customers.
Our state of the art technology is combined with a professional friendly service offering a quick turnaround, no matter what the size of your order.
We have one Bystronic Byjet machine and two Water Jet Sweden machines which provide TJW with significant capacity and flexibility to serve customers. Our machines are fitted with twin heads enabling us to cut two parts at once reducing the cost of the cutting.
- Mild Steel
- Tool Steel
- Armoured Plate
- Aerospace Alloys
- Stainless Steel
- Exotic Metals
- Wall & Floor Tiles
- No heat generating structural changes – cold cutting process.
- No distortion from the cutting process.
- Virtually burr free cut edges.
- No toxic fumes discharged.
- High yield of material – valuable cost savings.
- Multi head operation allowing competitive cutting of flat material.
- 4m X 2m Capacity.
- Work from dxf, dwg or rough paper sketch.